Want to help NYPAP preserve preservation's past? Here's what you can do:
1. Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on preservation history news. You can also follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook group.
2. Pledge your support for NYPAP through a financial contribution. We also accept donations of new or gently used office supplies, books, and reference materials. You can also check out our Amazon Wish List.
4. Volunteer your time, skills, or knowledge to one of our ongoing programs.
5. Ensure that your own preservation papers are professionally archived and made available to researchers.
6. Be a preservation history advocate by telling other preservationists about NYPAP and encouraging them to document their own past.
We also offer internships to qualified students. Click here to learn more.
We are also always interested in featuring new research on preservation history on our website. Email us to learn how you can get your work included in our Library.